Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 In memoriam: Allan Goodman

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - 09/02/2026 : 05:58:54 AM
I was very sorry to learn of Allan’s passing this past May at the age of 84. Here he was known as bobby3dog.

I had the pleasure of jamming with him on several occasions and always enjoyed those opportunities. He was a wonderful musician and had a special comfort and fluency with Cyril Pahinui’s C tuning.

Allan was a respected member of the Hawaiian music and slack key community, and his musicianship and aloha will be greatly missed. My condolences to his family and all who knew him.

Mahalo, Allan. Rest in aloha.

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000