Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Aloha Camp & Aunty Nona Film

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mark Posted - 07/27/2007 : 07:37:43 AM
Aloha all -

Kenny Burgmaier has posted a 5 minute preview of the film on YouTube;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGoN3mcKI5A

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mark Posted - 08/07/2007 : 12:16:06 PM
Kenny's posted a slightly different version off the video on his online video magazine MauiToday.TV:

http://mauitoday.tv/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&id=380,

Check out Liko's oli!

Mark
wcerto Posted - 07/30/2007 : 07:06:20 AM
More, more, more, please. Auntie Nona seems so gracious and regal.
Trev Posted - 07/30/2007 : 06:41:14 AM
Marvellous. It took me right back. We've had nothing but rain for weeks and weeks - terrible floods etc. Watching this made me think 'Awwww I want to go back!'. I think I even spotted myself for about half a second in a guitar class!

Good luck to Kenny and to everyone involved. I hope the film does well. Personally I can't wait to see it.

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000