Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Maui Slack Key Festival - 2007

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jlsulle Posted - 08/01/2007 : 6:48:39 PM
Aloha All,
I am a little late posting this but I thought you might enjoy viewing a short film clip Of the George Kahumoku group performing at the Maui Slack Key Festival on June 24th,2007. The clip is not great quality as it was taken with a digital camera. The focus of the clip is the performance of the wahine hula group and my focus is on the young lady in the middle on the end facing the camera as she is my lovely thirteen year old granddaughter, Shannen. Shannen attended the camp with us this year as her first trip to Hawaii and her first ever music camp. I am so very proud of her as she not only learned the hula but participated in both begining and intermediate ukulele, lei making, song sessions and even found time to go snorkeling every day. I guess I am sort of rambling on but you know how grandfathers can be. Please enjoy the "You Tube" clip at; http://youtube.com/watch?v=rH3qg904omw Mahalo, Jerry
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wcerto Posted - 08/01/2007 : 8:09:41 PM
Jerry - I saw this on You Tube a couple of weeks ago. Had no idea it was your granddaughter, but they did a swell job with the hula. Thanks for sharing.

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000