Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Christmas Carols in Taropatch

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pua Kai Posted - 08/26/2007 : 09:31:28 AM
I've spoken with Uncle Chuck Ka`imikaua about giving us a workshop to work on playing Christmas carols. We're thinking this would be in October or at least before Thanksgiving, and he's up for it. Most likely it will be held in Manhattan Beach, either at my home or at the local music store.
If you are interested, please let me know, and include your black-out days or weekends. I'm assuming the San Diego folks vastly prefer a weekend so we're working towards that. Also, I'm guessing music school available room would be on a Sunday.
There is some tab available from some of our taropatch `ohana from a couple years ago so I'll pull together what I have. Uncle Chuck doesn't teach from tab and I doubt he has any. As with anything we ask him to do, he will tailor it to us. For a group project, I believe we will work in taropatch.
By the way, at the Cerritos Fair in October, he will be giving a C-tuning workshop. No, I don't know what C-tuning, though I'm sure we could find out.
aloha nui,
auntie n

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000