Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Looking for jlsulle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GUke Posted - 08/28/2007 : 8:16:15 PM
e jlsulle
got your e-mail via Taropatch and da bruddahs tried to reply e-mail via Taropatch.Also via e-mail listed in da patch. We be going. So if no get e-mail today, e-mail me back with phone contact.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pua Kai Posted - 08/30/2007 : 4:43:48 PM
Eh Genaro!
Get to meet you in early December? Jerry's going... I think Allan Goodman's going and looking for housemate... maybe?
aloha!!!
n
GUke Posted - 08/29/2007 : 09:01:27 AM
e Art,
made contact. I think after your hard work with your recent move, you deserve a workshop vacation in Big Island. Always need someone to fill out the bottom. Be nice to see you and Konabob duel it out.

Genaro
ArtSap Posted - 08/29/2007 : 08:33:43 AM
What??? Genaro, I have some contact info for Jerry. You can contact me via hwnmele @ yahoo dot com...

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000