Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Ozzi Workshop on Hawai'i

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fingerpickin Posted - 09/22/2007 : 09:34:31 AM
Ozzie will be giving some workshops on The Big Island of Hawai'i this next October. Of course, I am working that weekend and will not be able to attend *sigh.* For those of you that make it I'm sure it will be great.

Here's the link:

http://www.ehcc.org/classes%20and%20workshops.htm

Enjoy!

-Lance
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mokupuni Posted - 10/09/2007 : 3:36:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fingerpickin

Ozzie will be giving some workshops on The Big Island of Hawai'i this next October. Of course, I am working that weekend and will not be able to attend *sigh.* For those of you that make it I'm sure it will be great.

Here's the link:

http://www.ehcc.org/classes%20and%20workshops.htm

Enjoy!

-Lance



Just a reminder that Ozzie will be holding workshops in Hilo Oct. 12-13.

Slack Key Guitar Workshops:
Friday, October 12 (Beginners) 6p-8p
Saturday, October 13 (Intermediate) 10a-Noon
Saturday, October 13 (advanced) 1p-3p
For Workshop Info Call 961-5711

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000