Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Ozzie-Bay Area Workshop Kokua

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
`Ilio Nui Posted - 09/29/2007 : 4:28:05 PM
Ozzie Kotani and Steve Inglis will be in concert at The Attic, in Santa Cruz, on Friday, Nov. 9 and in Grass Valley, Sunday, Nov. 11. Details about these concerts can be found elsewhere on TaroPatch. I am looking for a place to hold a workshop on Saturday, Nov. 10 and could use your help.

I am looking for a space to hold the workshop anywhere from Palo Alto to Milpitas. I need at least 2 hours between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. Size: 30 to 40 people. Gryphon is still my main possibility, but the size is a bit confining.

If any of you can help, email through TaroPatch.

Me ke aloha,

Roadie Dog
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lawrence Posted - 10/01/2007 : 06:29:24 AM
quote:
Gryphon is still my main possibility, but the size is a bit confining.
Yeah, more than 30 people, even in their largest room gets dangerous, what with guitars banging into others, etc. However, Gryphon is still very good for other reasons, usually they lend out the room free and give the instructor all of the take as a loss leader for sales. And since it is a guitar shop, they are well equipped to handle guitar equipment issues that might arise. And, of course, there is quite a tradition of them hosting workshops and lots of folks know how to get there already.

I don't know of any other "free" (or very low cost) space that would accommodate 40 at the moment. Will let you know of I find out about one!


Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000