Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Ozzie Kotani Bay Area Workshop -Mahalo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
`Ilio Nui Posted - 10/04/2007 : 06:04:47 AM
Ozzie's workshop has NO available spots
I was able to change the venue for Ozzie's workshop. The workshop will now be held at:
Mission City Coffee Roasting Co,
2221 The Alameda, in Santa Clara



Date: Nov 10th
Time: Noon 'til 2:00
Cost: $35
Limited: 24 students.

The workshop must be prepaid. For those of you who are interested, send me an email thru Taropatch and I will return an email with my address so you can send a check, MO, or cash.

This will be and opportunity to get up close and personal with the premier Slack Key teacher. Also in attendance will be Steve Inglis, another incredible player and teacher.


Ozzie's workshop always sell out quickly, so please act soon.

Mahalo,

Dave

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
les_maverick Posted - 11/13/2007 : 08:45:33 AM
Hi Dave:
Thanks for organizing the workshop.
It was eye opening for me.
I have a lot to learn.
I met many generous people willing to share
Les
`Ilio Nui Posted - 11/13/2007 : 08:35:24 AM
I just want to say mahalo kakou for all who participated in Ozzie and Steves workshop. And Ozzie sends his mahalo!!!!

WOW! Was that cool or what.

Dave
jlsulle Posted - 11/07/2007 : 06:24:08 AM
Hi Andy,
The last three emails I sent through taropatch seem to have not arrived. They went to two different taropatch members if that matters. Jerry
Admin Posted - 11/06/2007 : 8:43:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jlsulle

Hey Dave,
I sent you an email through taropatch but have not heard from you, whats up?

Are there problems with emails sent through Taropatch.net? It has happened in the past but last I knew all was working as it should. Please let me know if otherwise.
`Ilio Nui Posted - 11/06/2007 : 2:31:29 PM
Jerry,

Guess you're still having server problems. Just wanted to make sure you knew about Saturday. See you there.

dog
jlsulle Posted - 11/06/2007 : 11:01:40 AM
Hey Dave,
I sent you an email through taropatch but have not heard from you, whats up? JSulle
les_maverick Posted - 10/20/2007 : 7:20:00 PM
Dog

I got your email and replied.
I am in and will send you a check

Thanks
Les
`Ilio Nui Posted - 10/19/2007 : 12:59:07 PM
Les,

Yes. I sent you an email

dog
les_maverick Posted - 10/19/2007 : 07:53:49 AM
Are there still spots available ?
`Ilio Nui Posted - 10/10/2007 : 04:20:06 AM
Chunk,

I'll pass this on to him. I'm just the roadie. He's coming into town on Thursday evening and going back early Monday, with Fri, Sat and Sun engagements.

dog
chunky monkey Posted - 10/09/2007 : 1:44:00 PM
Big Dog,
Mike is right on. If Ozzie's schedule permitted, we could get enough folks together down here to more than offset his travel expenses and give hime some decent return. There are quite a few of us who would spend $ to have him teach all day. We could put him up, get him around and make it worth his time. You might bring it up to him as there's a rumor (somewhat substantiated by me) that he'll be in So. Cal in Jan. Thanks
Mika ele Posted - 10/09/2007 : 09:49:05 AM
Have Ozzie come on down to San Diego! We'll have him sell out in America's Finest City!
Audrey S Posted - 10/09/2007 : 04:41:07 AM
Aloha, Dave: I just sent an email asking to be on the waiting list. Mahalo! Audrey S
PearlCityBoy Posted - 10/07/2007 : 7:45:34 PM
Hi Dave,

Please sign me up too--I sent you an e-mail.

Mahalo,

Doug
`Ilio Nui Posted - 10/07/2007 : 4:04:22 PM
Jerry,

Okay. I'll pick up your check on tuesday.

I'm at 15 people. After 3 more I'll have to use a waiting list for cancellations. Mahalo.

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000