Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply. To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
T O P I C R E V I E W
Admin
Posted - 10/21/2007 : 04:01:43 AM Na`alehu Theatre and George Na`ope Present He Huak`ai e Pana Ai Ke Ea
November 26-30, 2007
A unique Hawaiian cultural learning excursion featuring slack key, ukulele, and hula workshops.
The workshop is part of a series. This one is in the Waimea area so classes will be taught in Waipio Valley, at Kalopa State Park, in Waimea, and at Kawaihae. Students learn the songs from the area.
Posted - 10/22/2007 : 09:08:55 AM This is actually the Cyril Pahinui music camp.
There seems to be some confusion as to actual dates for the hula portion...
wcerto
Posted - 10/21/2007 : 05:28:25 AM Oh, how I wish I could be there...hula with Uncle George Na`ope. Oh, my! And I can just imagine the talk story. Wow! What an opportunity.