| T O P I C R E V I E W |
| Sil da Trill |
Posted - 10/23/2007 : 04:43:36 AM We're looking for a single or couple camp attendee(s) to share a Cottage with us (3 bed room/2 bath) for the The Kahumoku 'Ohana HAWAIIAN MUSIC & LIFESTYLE CAMP
November 30th through December 8th, 2007 Pahala, Hawaii.
So far it's three NorCal Taropatch members (jsulle, guke and sil da trill - me). We have room for maybe two more.
If you're interested, please contact me ASAP via email (svcastillo @ sbcglobal.net) or cell (925-389-8174).
Kala Mai, for da short notice but, I will need to finalize the accomodations by the end of this week, 10/27/07.
Mahalo, Sil
|
| 1 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First) |
| Sil da Trill |
Posted - 10/25/2007 : 10:33:15 AM Worked things out with the friendly folks at Pahala Cottages. No longer need da roomie (at least from my end of arranging things). Thanks Julia,
Mahalo Nui, Sil |
|
|