Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 `Ukulele workshop, December on Moloka`i

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fran Guidry Posted - 10/29/2007 : 3:39:47 PM
Kimo Hussey and the Pacific Music Foundation are presenting an `ukulele workshop in December on Moloka`i. I've seen some of Kimo's teaching materials and techniques, and others in the SF Bay Area and Santa Cruz have been able to attend one day workshops. This upcoming event will be six days of learning about the instrument, and Kimo has been getting really excited about it.

If you're interested, here's a web page with a brochure with more information.

Fran
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pua Kai Posted - 10/30/2007 : 04:54:26 AM
DATES: DECEMBER 8th - 14th

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000