Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 DA SLACK KEY ACADEMY - KONA

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
donkaulia Posted - 10/31/2007 : 10:33:44 AM


Aloha Kona & Visitors,

DA SLACK KEY ACADEMY - KONA

Learn how to play slack key from 'hands on! with Donald Kaulia

Come to the Kona International Marketplace Stage

Saturday, November 3, 2007 (Every 1st & 2nd Saturdays of each month)

1st Time Players @ 9:30 a.m.
Group Lessons @ 10:30 a.m.
Jam Session @ 10:30 a.m. until Pau!

Donations accepted.

Thanks!, Donald Kaulia

www.Kaulia.com
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
catheglass Posted - 05/09/2008 : 06:10:30 AM
Aloha pumehana Don:

You be having slack key class on Saturday, June 7? Hoping, so, 'cause I gonna be dere......ok to play slack key 'ukulele? No have guitar with me this trip. Mahalo, Auntie
jmk Posted - 05/04/2008 : 9:38:01 PM
Hi Don,

Our hula halau really enjoyed your benefit performance at the Swing Zone on Saturday.

Also, just want to say how much I appreciate DA SLACK KEY ACADEMY - KONA. My friends and I really look forward to it and you've helped us a lot.

Mahalo for your generousity.

Aloha,
Jeri

les_maverick Posted - 11/01/2007 : 7:09:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by donkaulia

Howzit Les,
Kona International Marketplace is right below Kmart in Kona right next to HPM Building Supply.


Hey Don,
Thanks, I've been there many times .....
MahinaM Posted - 11/01/2007 : 7:06:56 PM
Aloha Don!

Nice to have slack key options for lessons and jamming. I will make sure all my Big Island-bound buddies know about this. Thanks for having this available! - Maggie
donkaulia Posted - 11/01/2007 : 1:00:35 PM
Howzit Les,
Kona International Marketplace is right below Kmart in Kona right next to HPM Building Supply.
les_maverick Posted - 11/01/2007 : 10:56:37 AM
Hi Don:
Thanks for the info.
Now I know where to go when I am in Kona
on the 1st and 2nd Saturday mornings.
Les

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000