Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Summer Camp on Maui

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fingerpickin Posted - 12/04/2007 : 12:15:32 PM
Anyone know when the Kahumoku camp will be this summer? I know its early but I have to plan way in advance....

Mahalo,

-Lance
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pua Kai Posted - 12/26/2007 : 12:38:37 AM
Aloha e Teri!
Nancy Cook here - -
Send Nancy Kahumoku an e-mail; she said the information will go out next month... it could be a little later, but just let her know you'll be there and she'll have you on the list. I think her e-mail is Nancy @ Kahumoku. com. Take out the spaces to send.
See you there!
"the other nancy"
Teri Posted - 12/21/2007 : 7:51:54 PM
Nancy,
We have set aside the dates and booked our room. After Keoki's camp in December we decided that we had to give George's a try.

When does registration information go out? It's December but I am thinking about June.

Mahalo to you and Kahumoku Ohana.
Teri
Pua Kai Posted - 12/19/2007 : 05:45:13 AM
Uhm Lance... it would be hard to distinguish you by the huge grin. That seems to be part of the camp uniform. But we get to know each other very quickly, what with gathering to watch the sunset together, holding hands in one circle to give thanks before lunch and dinner, and kanikapila all together in the evenings between dinner and dessert.
As you make your plans, I would suggest that you check in Saturday and go up to the Kahumoku's homestead Sunday morning where we harvest fresh fruits and vegetables for the week, have lunch and kanikapila. Also, if possible, remain Sunday night after the slack key festival at the MACC and join in last dinner and wind-down. Monday AM is an open discussion about what could be added, changed, improved etc for the next year. This has led to some very special additions.
We're looking forward to meeting you!!
nancy
Fingerpickin Posted - 12/18/2007 : 2:57:34 PM
Mahalo, Dusty.

Its on my calendar. Now, if I can just get the time off....Hope to see you all there. I'll be the guy with the huge grin on my face.

-Lance
wdf Posted - 12/04/2007 : 1:58:01 PM
June 15-22, 2008 per Nancy Kahumoku.


Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000