| T O P I C R E V I E W |
| Konabob |
Posted - 01/11/2008 : 09:28:14 AM Aloha! March is coming up QUICK! I am really excited to once again be with the Kahumoku Ohana! Kimo Hussey, Sonny Lim, Keoki Kahumoku and myself wish to invite you to join us for five really great days in the little Hawaiian town of Pahala. You can expect music training, great food and a nearby black sand beach with sea turtles! Aloha, -Konabob |
| 1 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First) |
| Keoki Kahumoku |
Posted - 02/26/2008 : 7:21:46 PM DONʻT FORGET PEOPLES! FREE CONCERT ON GOOD FRIDAY, PRE-EASTER EGG HUNT /UKULELE GIVE AWAY ON FRIDAY MARCH 21, 2008 12P- 5:30P. ALOHA!
Concert Line up: (subject to change)
Aunty Diana Aki, Uncle Kimo Hussey, Sonny Lim, Kona-Bob Stoffer, Demetrius Oliveira, Keoki Kahumoku and more to come...check dis out again! |
|
|