Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

 All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Kudos to Lawrence the Sound Man at George's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Julie H Posted - 01/29/2008 : 4:46:42 PM
Mahalo nui Lawrence!

I have been thoroughly enjoying the CD Lawrence made of George's camp last year. It makes a dreary day somewhat brighter. Have yet to listen to the MP3 disc because I suppose one has to have an MP3 player!

Anyway, it brings back such fond memories, I can't wait to start planning this June's escapades...

Lawrence, you're da best. (Oops, I almost spelled beast)

Julie

Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000