Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Share-A-Link
 Danny Couch Fanaddicts
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fanaddicts
Aloha

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  6:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit fanaddicts's Homepage  Send fanaddicts an AOL message

Aloha, My name is Lea and I run the only Approved Fan Appreciation Website for Hawaii Singing Sensation Danny Couch. I've been working with Danny since 2001, featuring his Song Lyrics along with music teaser clips, Videos, photo slideshows, Fan Club, and The Hoku Awards. I present the only complete Professional Bio that has been released on his career. I've had the pleasure of debuting his last three CD Releases on site during their development and through their nominations at the Hawaii Music Awards and The Hoku Awards, and being included to witness the win for Best Contemporary Album with "Something To Remember". I've had the opportunity of meeting other artists as well and feature some of them also, I'm always looking for others to feature. I welcome you to come visit. This site is done only for the love of music, no sales hype. Mahalo for your message board.

Always Aloha, Lea
Comprehensive Fan Appreciation Site for Hawaiian Singing Sensation Danny Couch
www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  10:33:53 AM  Show Profile
Huh? Part II,
no slack key?
-slkho
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic