Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Aloha From Maui
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Melinda
Aloha

1 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2009 :  1:41:31 PM  Show Profile
Josh,
So glad to see you are finally on the internet! Sometimes it is hard to find you since you have had to change job locations many times.
In case you don't remember us, we first met at the Sheraton Maui in November of 2004 while celebrating our 23rd anniversary. We also enjoyed hearing you sing at the Hyatt lounge where we enjoyed some very memorable slow dancing while you sang our favorite romantic songs by request! We tried to hire you to play for our 25th anniversary but you were in Oahu at the time. We have a daughter, Amanda who plays the harp. We live in Austin Texas and are definitely your biggest fans from this part of the country!

We're finally going to make it back to Maui again in just a few weeks! Can't wait to hear your awesome music again and enjoy visiting with you. We'll be staying in the Kaanapali area March 31st- April 8th. Please send us your singing schedule for that week.

Have you recorded any new cd's? I have all the songs from the first 3 memorized and still enjoy listening to them but would love to buy some new ones. Hope things are still going well with your job and your family. Mahalo!
Mindy and John Woosley

Go to Top of Page

Ahnko Honu
Aloha

South Sandwich Islands
3 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  12:07:16 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Josh, eh you know Brian Haia? He plays at Hula Hut on Ka'anapali Beach. He is an OLD friend from Kailua Intermediate School daze.

"I ike lakou, o oe, ka mea wale no nona ka inoa o IEHOVA; O oe no ka Mea kiekie loa maluna o ka honua a pau." Na Halelu 83:18
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000