Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Greetings from Buffalo, NY
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

akinoguy
Aloha

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2009 :  1:41:45 PM  Show Profile
Looked into Ninjam... Too bad I don't have enough band width to do it. Eh may be another year, bettah job and money fo bettah internet.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2009 :  4:20:13 PM  Show Profile
I thought you one teeth docktah. I know da ones ovah heah wen make planny kala from me. I tink da teef in my mouf da most spensive ting I got. No, no, I take dat back. Its da heart is most spensive.

Hey how da snow in Buffalo? We stay get 8 inches or so. I am way tired of it.

Hey, go look this video that Keonepax and Ken Banks wen make togeddah but separate, if you know what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNKHcfcvKZg Ahdunno how they did it, but you could write either one of them through You Tube and ask how they did it.

I got my new Flip video camera for Christmas and I can now record Paul and put him ontop da You Tube. Soon as he gets permission from the haku mele, we gonna put em on there. The camera is so easy, just pus da staht button to make em go, and da same button when pau. It will record an hours worth before gotta down load. It is pretty cool little buggah.

Remembah, wen da snow falling, it will be summer in about 6 months then we can go Presque Isle fo jamz. Why don't you come down heah for da hula workshop/lu`au Valentine weekend. We get Mapuana and Kihei de Silva and Halau Mohala `Ilima and for music we get Na Hoku award winning group Ale`a. For further info see da thread under workshops/lessons for the Northcoast Hula Workshop. E komo mai.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

Edited by - wcerto on 01/11/2009 4:21:56 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000