Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 My haumana, 'Patch member "JackSprat"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  7:14:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is one of my haumana "JackSprat" who I met here last January. I have been sharing my kiho'alu mana'o with Tony since May of 2016 I believe. He has progress very well & I am very, very proud of him. He works really hard practicing & working on tabs I've gotten from Ozzie Kotani. I think you'll agree that he is now an advanced slack key guitarist. Some day soon I will take Tony to Ozzie's hale so Oz can meet another prospective ambassador of slack key that he inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6IlnZWa0A

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?

kihoalukid
Lokahi

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2017 :  6:01:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit kihoalukid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Duke, your vids are Gold and I never tire from watching them. I always enjoy when you showcase one of your students, and Tony is great! Keep up the great work guys.

Lee
Go to Top of Page

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2017 :  2:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mahalo Bruddah Lee. You've always been a supporter of anything I did concerning kiho'alu.

I've shared videos of my haumana here on taropatch a couple of times in hopes that my students will inspire others here to pursue kiho'alu more regularly. And to demonstrate the level of play anyone can attain with persistance. My motivation in teaching slack key is to help perpetuate kiho'alu for future generations. One of my stipulations to my haumana is that somewhere down the line they will share the mana'o I gave them with at least one other person.

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000