Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Recommend songs for base repertoire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

slipry1
Ha`aha`a

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  6:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great thread, braddahs (from an unrepentant steeler). This reminds me of the old days on this site! Duke - I'm going back to the Mainland Thursday. What's the chance of meeting up tomorrow?

keaka
Go to Top of Page

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  11:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eh Bruddah Jack

Bummers I couldn't hang out with you on this trip. I saw your message on FB & didn't have the heart to tell I couldn't meet up before you went to Maui. I was so smashed with doing tax preparations & had no free time. Tomorrow is no good either. Got 2 doctor's appointments at 11am & 2pm. Then in the evening I gotta do the Chuck E. Cheese thingy for my god daughter's birthday. I was hoping you were staying longer 'cause I was planning a Mid-May kanikapila to catch the guys from the Gabby Festival 'cause Kevin Brown was asking. That fell through because the 14th is Mother's Day. Gonna move it back to Sunday May 28th to accommodate Ledward. Hopefully I can get Ozzie and maybe Don Kaulia, Peter Medieros & David Kaio to come also.

Planets didn't line up for us to meet up this trip,Jack. E kala mai my bruddah. Safe travels back home, dude.

Duke
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000