Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Some new folks want to join, Admins....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
503 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2021 :  2:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've now sent emails to Neej, Thumbstruck, and Maliko. The tentative plan is for a small group kani either Friday afternoon SEP 17 (5:30 - dusk) with an alternate of Saturday afternoon SEP 18 (2:00 pm until ??). Hopefully the weather will cooperate in case we need to be outdoors.

She would like to keep it smaller and we might have to meet in her back yard or in the nearby city park if the crowd gets too big. If folks want to bring food it is your picnic, not a standard pot luck. Please err on the side of safety for the high risk among us.

Slipry1, you email is coming.
Go to Top of Page

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
503 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2021 :  4:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kani Update: Friday evening now won’t work. We’ll meet at Neej’s place 2 pm Saturday in the upstairs music room. An email has been sent to those for whom I had an address. It will likely be very small, given schedule conflicts that some folks had. Aloha!
Go to Top of Page

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2021 :  05:40:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lookin' forward to it :-)))

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
503 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2021 :  3:36:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All pau now, and we are safely back home. It was good to see everyone again - Neej, Maliko, Claire, Slipry1, me. Alice had a great time at her four days of flute workshops, so she was not able to participate on Saturday afternoon.
Go to Top of Page

Maliko
Lokahi

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2021 :  2:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was good to see you, and have a few tunes together, Earl.

Put da "pila" back in "Kanikapila"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000