Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Howzit Arrybody!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2153 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2022 :  12:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eh, long time since anybody like talk story - even Duke stay only ontop FB foa show his gondule rice. Howzabout someone talk story, any kine, so us guys know dat no need Zuckerberg guys foa wala'au. Mele, recipes, funny kine stuffs, etc.....

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1003 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2022 :  6:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yo Thumbs. Not too much to say. Working on a couple of Jeff Peterson arrangements. Both my sons families (kids and parents) all have Covid. Vaccinated, boosted and it didn't apparently make much difference. Both my sons, and their wives, are Fed Law. Seems they all got it at a regional gang crime seminar. Go figure.
Go to Top of Page

Fran Guidry
Ha`aha`a

USA
1573 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2022 :  06:41:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fran Guidry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
These Omicron variants are getting past plenty of antibodies. I'm hearing from folks who get vaxed, boosted, infected, and still get re-infected. Fortunately the result is not quite as likely to result in hospitalization or fatality.

Fran

E ho`okani pila kakou ma Kaleponi
Slack Key Guitar in California - www.kaleponi.com
Slack Key on YouTube
Homebrewed Music Blog
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2153 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2022 :  10:45:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Da 'Rona virus weakens. Keep in mind, playing music boosts the immune system.
Go to Top of Page

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2022 :  06:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Den maybe I should try play more...even though my arms firmly disagree <GG>

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
502 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2022 :  3:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Things have been awfully quiet here lately.

I watched The Descendants movie at a friend's house last weekend. Great ki ho'alu sound track, which to my great surprise I heard playing in his car. Not at all the story line that I expected from what I had heard. (I don't get out much and see maybe one new movie a year). My plan is to pick up the sound track CD.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000