Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Spreading Aloha from Minnesota! :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jopidia
Aloha

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2017 :  4:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha everyone! My name is Jo, and I love to sing traditional Hawaiian music and play slack key guitar.
I'd like to contribute to this awesome community; I can make computer applications, so let me know if there is anything I can do to help - out of kindness :)
Feel free to message me about anything!

Joseph Hlucny

Edited by - Jopidia on 02/11/2017 12:37:50 PM

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  05:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha Jo :-) Welcome aboard. There's not as much traffic here as used to be, but still lots of good info & better folks.

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2017 :  6:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, I really need to find the time to put a fresh coat of paint around here! Love you all!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Fingerpickin
Lokahi

117 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2017 :  12:32:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fingerpickin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jo,

Welcome to the 'Patch!

Andy is in charge around these parts, but I for one would love an update to this site. In fact, I'd be more than happy to research and suggest content if someone computer savvy can do the coding. Thankfully I play guitar much better than I code....(not saying much actually!)

Hope to learn and grow with you,

-Lance

"Hey Lance, try watch." -Ozzie
Go to Top of Page

bluespiderweb
Akahai

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2017 :  02:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome Jo, and welcome back Lance! As Jean said, there's not as much traffic around here as there used to be, but I too would like to see it bounce back some-it's just too good a place not to have more people aware and sharing here.

The only thing I miss as far as the board's technical features goes, and that is the ability to subscribe to a topic, and get reminder emails when someone does reply to that thread. I've always liked the blue and white color scheme here-it seems calming, like the music. Or having it all blue wouldn't be bad either-even more soothing to the eyes than the higher contrast white that can be a little eye tiring possibly.

Anyway, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one coming back, and even a new person registering too!

Aloha all, and have fun!

Koaniani,
Ola, Barry

Edited by - bluespiderweb on 04/04/2017 06:50:23 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000