Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 American Idol meets Slack Key Idol
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  4:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
hwnslacker wrote:
My music has come full circle....I have met my hero!

William Hung and Patrick Landeza

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  4:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
This is too good! The 2005 Next Generation Tour... Two Idols - One Guitar! Can "She Bangs" be arranged in slack key?!?! We will see!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  04:43:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
This photo was taken before the operation that successfully separated them.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

Edited by - cpatch on 07/19/2004 8:39:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  11:53:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
YOU BANG!

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

OHIO-HAOLE
Akahai

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2004 :  09:46:45 AM  Show Profile
Andy I pray you'll have a speedy recovery! That must have been INTENSE!....Ken.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  02:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by OHIO-HAOLE

Andy I pray you'll have a speedy recovery! That must have been INTENSE!....Ken.

Not me! Oops, I should have posted names underneath the photo... I now added that.

Patrick Landeza!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  12:27:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I'm trying to decide whether going through junior high and high school with the name "Will Hung" would be a good thing or a bad thing.

I need to get out more.

Craig

Edited by - cpatch on 07/19/2004 8:39:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  5:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
I never thought about that!! Only you Cpatch!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

Maureen
Aloha

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  5:30:42 PM  Show Profile
Hey, Andy,
Do these guys always give you such a hard time? Why do I get the feeling you started it?

If I really do meet Keola Beamer, I will probably suffer a massive coronary, but what a way to go! I don't do well with things like that. I get catatonic and stand there slobbering. You have such poise. I think it has a lot to do with my mental idea that he is amazing, and I'm just a moron who can't chew gum and boil water at the same time. It's too bad God put all those thumbs on my hands instead of fingers.

My musician friends do the same thing. If they LIKE you, they razz the living daylights out of you. I have heard in Hawai'i, they go around hugging each other. Well, I will confess to getting my share of hugs when they have a weak moment, like once every three months.

Auntie Hemahema

Me ke aloha,
Maulena
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  9:00:59 PM  Show Profile
Its just that us musicians save all our emotion for the music -- gotta act like uncomfortable high schoolers at other times
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  01:09:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
It's just that I peaked at the uncomfortable high schooler stage. (But I like to hug too, so I guess that puts me at the uncomfortable Hawaiian high schooler stage.)

Craig

Edited by - cpatch on 07/30/2004 01:10:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

OHIO-HAOLE
Akahai

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  05:19:22 AM  Show Profile
ANDY...I knew it was Patrick...but did YOU take the picture?..Ken.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  09:35:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by OHIO-HAOLE

ANDY...I knew it was Patrick...but did YOU take the picture?..Ken.

Oh, I see. No. Wish I had so I could have had a photo with William too. I simply posted the photo for (technically challenged) Patrick. Did someone say highschool?

Andy
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  04:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Leave me and William alone! LOL!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Karl Monetti
`Olu`olu

USA
756 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  6:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Karl Monetti's Homepage
Sorry, but who(not how, Craig) is William Hung anyway?

Karl
Frozen North
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  9:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Don't worry Karl. We are but common folk.

The superstars have the websites like... YourName.com

See? www.patricklandeza.com & www.williamhung.net

Okay bad joke.

William Hung auditioned for the TV show American Idol, a reality TV show, searching for (and creating) America's next pop star. Unfortunately, William was so bad, people considered it good. The judges rightfully never allowed him to move on beyond the auditions but the media (TV, print & internet) made William a star, kind of. Although it seems his 15 minutes of fame has been a long 15 minutes. Go William!

Andy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000