Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 New John Keawe DVD Available
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  11:32:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
Its not even posted on his web site yet but John has a new DVD out. You can buy one directly from John at john @ johnkeawe.com. The cost is $20.00 and include shipping. Check or Money Order accepted.

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  11:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Cool. What is it? Performance, instructional, or ???

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Popoki
Akahai

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  12:46:28 PM  Show Profile
I remember the guy that made the one of Keola's performance at the MACC was filming John's at the last concert there, too. That could be it, but I don't see it on his website either http://www.jazzalleytv.com/
>^..^<
Go to Top of Page

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1004 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  1:42:02 PM  Show Profile
I've already mailed my check.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  2:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message

Ianui, thanks for the scoop. John emailed me this graphic today. He also informed me that the DVD is a documentary with performance, interviews and stuff.

Eventually, I'll move this post over to the video area... or create a new post so people can post their comments after viewing the DVD.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  03:11:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
FYI, this DVD is soon to be released. That is, you're advised to wait for the DVD to show up on John's website before placing your order. Well, this will insure that the supply is ready to ship out.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  09:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

FYI, this DVD is soon to be released. That is, you're advised to wait for the DVD to show up on John's website before placing your order. Well, this will insure that the supply is ready to ship out.

I got the impression tha John received a shipment of his new DVD yesterday and is ready to fill orders.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  10:19:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ianui

I got the impression tha John received a shipment of his new DVD yesterday and is ready to fill orders.

This is true. Although, John wanted to view them to make sure they're ready to ship and did not want any orders to be unexpectedly delayed.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  2:30:59 PM  Show Profile
Here's what John wrote to me today:

Here is the scoop on the DVD. I received a batch of DVD's yesterday and opened up a few of them and a lot of them did not play. So I am holding off on sending any out until we check out and resolve the problem. That is where it stands right now.

As soon as I know I will let you know. Thanks!

Aloha,

John

Dusty

Edited by - wdf on 12/08/2004 08:11:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  3:32:54 PM  Show Profile
Please, someone, tell us when it is ready to ship. This is a "must buy".

...Reid and Sarah
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000