Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Whatcha workin' on?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  01:13:45 AM  Show Profile

Aloha ahi ahi, fellow campers!!!
So this is where yh'all hang out. Boy am I missing Puna and all the music - whew - come August soon. The lists of mele being worked on sounds overwhelmingly impressive, and your list, Craig,(other thread) particularly so.
I'm having a bit of a struggle - lelarning is slow witht he tab, and when I try and memorize, it goes gout of my aging brain witihin a week. Guess it's just practice, practice, practice.
But I'm working on two pieces I'm wirting, 'cause that's the easiest way to remember them. Other than that, it's

Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2003 :  3:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by catheglass

The lists of mele being worked on sounds overwhelmingly impressive, and your list, Craig,(other thread) particularly so.
As much as I would like to claim that I can play all the songs in my list, so far I can play one of them all the way through and almost two more. That list is just a compilation of all the slack key songs I've found tab or video teaching materials for.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000