Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 E Mail Problem *fixed*
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  12:18:08 AM  Show Profile
I just send emails to cpatch, RJS, and Admin.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  01:09:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
OK, I received that one. (Along with an email about "Ex-Soviet Hunnies", which I'm assuming is unrelated.)

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

Edited by - cpatch on 01/15/2003 03:35:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  01:56:47 AM  Show Profile
I received Pauline's message also -- but the "hunnies" were missing from my message.
Raymond
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  02:01:33 AM  Show Profile
Pauline, Craig, Andy
I just sent off test messages from within the site.
Raymond
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  03:31:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Got yours too Raymond. Andy, did you fix something or is this like that thing where your car starts working perfectly the minute you pull into the shop to have it fixed? I hate that.

Craig

Edited by - cpatch on 01/15/2003 03:34:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  09:46:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Yep, I received test emails from RJS and Pauline.

I did make a change. If anyone cares, my web host requires a different email server address for email relaying, i.e. sending email through web forms. Glad you all noticed there was a problem and that it was not difficult to fix. Crazy that the site has been up for nearly a year before it was corrected! Better late than never. Email away!!!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

marzullo
`Olu`olu

USA
923 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  11:34:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit marzullo's Homepage  Send marzullo an AOL message
hi andy,

i was the 'patcher who was wondering a week or so ago if nobody liked me enough to return my email. thanks for fixing the problem!

keith

Keith

Edited by - marzullo on 01/15/2003 11:34:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  2:47:13 PM  Show Profile
for what its worth, I just got an e mail from Kihoalukid, came thru to my hotmail account. He said he'd been trying to mail me, but this was the first time I think I've gotten mail sent from taropatch.

Andy, did get your note the other day concerning your friend. I sent her a response right off, if she is still interested.

Mike

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  9:57:29 PM  Show Profile
I received confirmation from Pauline that the email I sent her was received. Don't know if Andy's and Craig's were received.
Raymond
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  12:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Raymond, you missed my post earlier...I did get yours.

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  01:13:39 AM  Show Profile
I received responses from everyone. Andy, you DID it!

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  01:28:28 AM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
I have been trying to restart my lesson schedule with Patrick Landeza and had emailed him through the website without any reply. I decided to try the email address in my old address book and got the reply I had hoped for. I guess this explains the mystery. I am glad he was not ignoring me for being a slow learner. We start in again tomrrow. I am sooo happy. Sulle'
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000