Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Aloha Kakou
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ahnko Honu
Aloha

South Sandwich Islands
3 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  6:00:40 PM  Show Profile
Aloha kakou from Windward Oahu, raised on this side but lived Maui for 12 years, and year on Big Island too. Oahu too crazy so will eventually move back Big Island. Been playing ukulele off and on since hanabata daze. Old fut grad Kailua back in '78. A hui hou, Ahnko Honu of Moku Manu.

"I ike lakou, o oe, ka mea wale no nona ka inoa o IEHOVA; O oe no ka Mea kiekie loa maluna o ka honua a pau." Na Halelu 83:18

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  12:13:23 AM  Show Profile
Eh, Ahnko Honu, if you wen grad 78, den you no makule nuff fo be one Ahnko. We haff call you Jr. Boy.

Welcome t Taro Patch. You goin meet nice peepo ovah hea -- many talented and akamai can help wit dakine. But besest is dey all get choke aloha, so much aloha dey no sked fo give aloha.

Wot you are doing musically right now? You evah go jam wit Doug Fitch dem? What about Harry Koizumi? Get one swell music guy live not too fah -- name Martin. Someitmes dey call him Granpa. One sweet guy can play da heck outta da geetah, and oh, can siing so sweet. He was known in his youngah daze fo singin bout Cane Fyah. Get choke guyz can kani wit ovah deah.

Also no foget -- Aunty Lanet from Abrigo `ohana, she organize Kanikapila O`ahu - right now she get arranjament wit Pizza Bob's in Hale`iwa sometime guys Like Mike Keale go play music an get good fun.

And my dear sweet Sir Duke and also my dear Braddah Jay guyz, they can make kanikapila and good kaukau. Check out da videos ontop You Tube of the Kaka`ako Kanikapila, just search you tube and can find. You can see what fun they have. Hmmm - I think dat Mike Keale guy, he go play dat kani also too.

Any how, now I pau bein da Portagee Princess (honorary taido, cuz I no talk too much), jus' welcome, welcome, kick off you slippahs an wala `au.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  7:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha and welcone to da patch Ahnko Honu! I think I know you from one of the other forums that I belong to.. nah, no matter. Taropatch is the place to be because get some nice folks helping you out and you can just kick back and be yourself.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  11:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
Eh wasup bra! E komo mai! You evah like kanikapila you jus send me one e-mail... I maybe go Moku O Keawe dis January... malama!

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000