Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Kokua, please.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ah.clem
Aloha

15 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2011 :  07:08:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sadly, my wife's mother Pearl died last week; she was 78 and greatly loved by all who met her. She was a sweet, kind lady and I loved her dearly. I would like to play "Morning Dew" for a memorial but I don't have it in any of my Hawaiian tab. Would someone please tell me what book or tab collection I can find it in? Generally, I try to learn songs from recording but right now time is an issue and I'm sorry I kept putting off transcribing it from the end of Ray's tape.

Thank you for your time.

David

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2011 :  03:30:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My condolences on your loss David. Email me at dukedomingo58 @ yahoo.com with an email address that allows attachments & I'll send you a PDF of the tabs for "E Ku'u Morning Dew" It's the Keola Beamer arrangement in some kind of Old Mauna Loa/Ni'ihau tuning.

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2011 :  09:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about your loss, David. Thanks, Duke for the kōkua.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

ah.clem
Aloha

15 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2011 :  11:44:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Duke and Andy, thank you so much for your kind words and assistance. I am sending my address now.

David
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000