Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Beautiful Kauai (Instructional)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bill Campbell
Akahai

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2017 :  02:53:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have uploaded the 2nd of 4 songs from of a demo tape that I made for Hal Kinnaman a few years ago, on 'Kauai songs'. This one is 'Beautiful Kauai', in Taro Patch tuning. This is the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmGQeQXL-aQ&feature=youtu.be, or you can enter 'Beautiful Kauai Demo Bill Campbell' in the YouTube search window.

Edited by - Bill Campbell on 06/28/2017 09:34:14 AM

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
502 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  03:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't think you CAN delete a post, but you can go in and edit out all the content, leaving a blank post. FYI.
Go to Top of Page

12toneman
Akahai

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  06:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
looks like you should get a garbage can icon to the right of your post which allows you to delete it:

Edited by - 12toneman on 06/28/2017 06:21:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bill Campbell
Akahai

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  09:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To 12toneman - There is no trash con icon for the duplicate post, only for the original one. But, when I click on that icon, I get a message that only the Administrator can delete a post. Then, it asks for my Password, and, after I have done that, a message comes back saying 'Permission Denied'.

To Earl - Thanks, but I will just keep trying to get one of the duplicate posts deleted. I would like to find out how the duplicate one got there and also how to get rid of it, in case it happens again.
Go to Top of Page

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
502 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  11:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I start threads here pretty rarely and had never noticed the trash can "delete" button before. I too was under the impression that only a moderator could delete a post outright.

As for duplicate posts, that sometimes happens when your web browser stalls and you hit refresh. Both get posted.
Go to Top of Page

12toneman
Akahai

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  11:39:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears that once there are replies in a given thread, you can't delete it. Maybe there's something incorrectly set with my account because I was able to delete a thread of mine by selecting the icon and entering my password. I got the below popup confirmation:

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000