Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Noeau & Retro on the radio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2017 :  08:00:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha kakou - it has been a LOOOOOONG time away from da patch, and my life has taken some pleasant spins...

As some of you know, I am now host of a nationally-syndicated public radio quiz show called "Says You!" I was appointed to the role in April, and we tape live shows all around the country. In September, we did a couple of shows on Cape Cod - our planned musical act canceled on us about a week before the show, and on my recommendation, we booked Al Tringali (Noeau) to fill our musical needs. It was great to hear Al playing again, since it's been a while since he moved from our area out to Providence RI - and the audience appreciated having Pacific sounds on the Atlantic seashore.

The first of the two shows will air this coming weekend on stations across the country (on my home turf: KUOW 94.9 in Seattle, Saturday evening 11/4 at 6:00 pm).

If you can't catch it from the KUOW broadcast, you can live-stream the station at the same time, or on many of the stations that air it at different times and days; look at the station list at www.SaysYou.net to see if there's a station near you, or a stream at a time convenient to you (it airs on Thursday evenings on Hawai`i Public Radio, I believe, in a shorter version - so they would air it on Nov. 9).

If you miss it altogether, one week later it will be available for listening in a variety of ways:
> At the show's website, www.SaysYou.net
> As a free podcast via iTunes, GooglePlay, LibSyn, or however you get podcasts
> Pushed to your smart-device if you download the 99-cent Says You app from the show's website.

I hope you can catch the show and enjoy it. =Gregg=
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000