Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Jeff Peterson's Stage It performances
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rleach
Akahai

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2021 :  07:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tuned in to Jeff Peterson's StageIt show yesterday at 8:00pm EST. He has these weekly and it's a modest donation to watch him perform live from what I guess is his living room. Anyway, yesterday's theme was "Rain " and he played a wonderful set lasting over an hour long. Never ceases to amaze me how professionals can compose multiple songs a week ago and play them flawlessly the following week.

Ron Leach

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1005 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2021 :  06:27:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep. He's done something like 80 of these since covid came around. I've watched about a dozen of them. Amazing dedication and skill. He's a gifted performer. Of course, even a modest donation starts to add up. I think he has a rabid following, though. There always seemed to be a set of regulars who watched every week. FWIW, I subscribe to his instructional website where he has hundreds of songs demonstrated. I won't run out of new stuff to learn for years. That's worth the price for me.
Go to Top of Page

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
508 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2021 :  11:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting. I need to get over the hurdle of watching something on-line. As an engineer, I work in front of a computer all day, so spending any time with on-line recreation is a stretch. Even when I post here (or on other fora) it is usually done while I wait for large AutoCAD drawing files to download.

I've seen Jeff perform live on a few occasions, and taken workshops from him, so no doubt his show would be enjoyable. I need to spend some time on this cold, rainy night with his Slack Key DVD again. It is doubtful that I will ever absorb all of the tremendous content that is presented.
Go to Top of Page

rleach
Akahai

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2021 :  06:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep. Thanks for chiming in you guys. Have a great week.

Ron Leach
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000