Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Videos
 (non-instructional): G. Winston,Seasons In Concert
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kihoalukid
Lokahi

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  6:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit kihoalukid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i had rented this video a few times from my local video store several years ago and recently noticed they no longer have it, i did see its out on dvd now so maybe ill just buy it.for those who havent seen it its worth checking out. this is a performance feature, mostly of george on piano, but he also does a duet playing guitar with keola on maui (kalena kai i believe), a duet playing guitar with chet atkins (puu ana hulu, chets version from his "almost alone" album), and george does a solo piece, opihi moemoe , on his uniqe 7 string guitar.chet was a fan of slack key and recorded opihi moemoe way back when.his version of puu ana hulu is avail in a tab book from the album.

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  11:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000