Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Videos
 Learn to Play Beginning Ukulele w/Teresa Bright
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2003 :  2:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Follow along with Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning Hawaiian female vocalist Teresa Bright as she plays and sings and teaches you three Hawaiian songs:

Ho`oluana Aloha
He Aloha No O Honolulu
Lehua Makanoe

Learn to play your ukulele with Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning musician Teresa Bright, as she leads you, step-by-step, through the 'C', 'F' and 'G' chord sequences used in these and many other popular Hawaiian songs.

Easy to follow instructions will have you "playing like a pro" after only one lesson! (Brochure with lyrics and tablature included).

Fabulous video with a great lady! Music instruction doesn't get any better than this...Teresa guides you through a variety of chord fingerings, chord sequences, vamps, and songs with much aloha. Highly recommended for anyone looking to learn the ukulele.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

ongchua
Akahai

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2003 :  12:53:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Craig,

Do you know where this video is sold?

- Hans
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2003 :  10:38:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hans, try http://www.mele.com/v3/info/1028.htm

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

Kohalaboy
Aloha

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  3:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cpatch

Follow along with Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning Hawaiian female vocalist Teresa Bright as she plays and sings and teaches you three Hawaiian songs:

Ho`oluana Aloha
He Aloha No O Honolulu
Lehua Makanoe

Learn to play your ukulele with Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning musician Teresa Bright, as she leads you, step-by-step, through the 'C', 'F' and 'G' chord sequences used in these and many other popular Hawaiian songs.

Easy to follow instructions will have you "playing like a pro" after only one lesson! (Brochure with lyrics and tablature included).

Fabulous video with a great lady! Music instruction doesn't get any better than this...Teresa guides you through a variety of chord fingerings, chord sequences, vamps, and songs with much aloha. Highly recommended for anyone looking to learn the ukulele.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000