Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 George Harrison-While My Guitar Gently Weeps
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KrisFuchigami
Aloha

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2011 :  7:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit KrisFuchigami's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey! So heres this weeks video, I did a cover of a cover..lol. Here is my rendition of Jake Shimabukuros rendition of George Harrisons "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" I hope you all enjoy:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kPU77uScdw

hapuna
Lokahi

USA
159 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2011 :  05:44:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit hapuna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very nice. Were you at a club or something? The lighting could have been better.

hapuna
Seattle
Go to Top of Page

KrisFuchigami
Aloha

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2011 :  6:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit KrisFuchigami's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you! This was at the Mauna Kea Visitor center, so thats why the lighting is really bad.lol..But it is a very nice place to hang out! I perform there every 4th Saturday of the month.
Go to Top of Page

DeVineGuitars
Aloha

10 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  7:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit DeVineGuitars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great job Kris.

http://www.devineguitars.com
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  05:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great playing Kris. I enjoyed your cover of a cover. At least it's not a cover of a cover of a cover. LOL.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000