Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Re-Introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fingerpickin
Lokahi

117 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  11:38:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fingerpickin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fellow Slackers,

I've introduced myself many years ago, but have been inactive on this site for a long time for various reasons. I hope it's OK that I re-introduce myself as it's doubtful anyone remembers me.

My name is Lance Cordoni. I have the good fortune to have lived on Oahu for 10 years and still own a home in Kailua. I'm a Soldier in the US Army so move a lot which is why I'm not there now!

I studied under my Kumu, Ozzie Kotani for several years, an incredible opportunity to learn and grow. I'm happy to say that Ozzie and I still stay in touch and I see him whenever I can.

I'll be on Oahu for 2 weeks in September and back again over Thanksgiving. If anyone here wants to get together and share, I'd like that very much.

Warmest Aloha to you all and best of fortune in your Slack key journey!

-Lance

"Hey Lance, try watch." -Ozzie

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  6:52:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Lance,

You're fortunate to have a great teacher! Where do you live now?

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Fingerpickin
Lokahi

117 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2017 :  07:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fingerpickin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Andy,

Mahalo, yes I am indeed lucky as heck to have Ozzie as my Kumu! Not only is he a fantastic teacher but he's an all around great guy full of genuine Aloha. I'm a better person for knowing him.

I'm currently living in San Antonio, Texas for now. This summer I will move to the Rock Island, Illinois area so if there's anyone into Slack Key in Peoria, Chicago, the Quad Cities, or Iowa please let me know.

I'm currently learning Led's spectacular "Black Sand", Thanks to Ozzie for the tab and to Doug Fitch for showing me the basics of it.

I hope to be much more active on Taropatch and if there's anything I can do to support this website please do not hesitate to ask!

-Lance

"Hey Lance, try watch." -Ozzie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000