Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 How to get to Amazon from here?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2002 :  2:43:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Andy,

Is there an easy way to get to Amazon from here?.

I'm going to go to the forum of learning materials to see if that will work if I do not buy a slack key book. Actually I'm after a LAGQ CD, nothing to do with slack key but trying to compensate for forgetting you when I did place a slack key order recently. Amazon may as well toss a few coins your way. Now, if you could just get an arrangement with mele.com...

Pauline

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2002 :  9:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Sure. To go to Amazon, click the Amazon link here. After clicking through my link to Amazon, anything you buy will add about 4-5% of your purchase toward TaroPatch.net.

If you're going to buy something online, I'd really appreciate any click throughs! The big comapanies track if you were referred from my site so once your there, it doesn't matter what you buy. Every little bit helps to pay the bills.

Mahalo for the support!
Andy

Ps. I'm a big fan of mele.com and don't want to ask for money. I'm all for supporting Auntie Maria.
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2002 :  10:54:18 PM  Show Profile
Andy, thanks. I couldn't find them because they were too old, more than 30 days or whatever it's set to! I'll remember to "display all" in the future.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  01:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by Admin
Ps. I'm a big fan of mele.com and don't want to ask for money. I'm all for supporting Auntie Maria.
Me too (despite being accused of being a music pirate I'm a frequent customer )

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000