Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Share-A-Link
 Loading a photo to my profile
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bill Neubauer
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  3:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Neubauer's Homepage
So - who are the tech-savy ones in this Patch? I have a photo of myself stored in my hard drive. How can I load that photo in my "profile"? Keep in mind that I'll probably need step by step instructions. Someone? Mahalo!

Kika Pila

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  5:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
You need a place on the web to store your photo, that is a web server, not your hard drive. There are some places on the web that offer that for free although sometimes they do not allow linking to another site.

Easiest thing if you're not sure what to do is to email mail it to me and I will put it into your profile for you.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Bill Neubauer
Aloha

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  2:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Neubauer's Homepage
Aloha Andy, and Happy New Year, Groundhog Day, and Valen...well, nevermind that. Hope you're doing well, and hope you got to see Keolo, Chris, John, and the families, when they came through Pomona. Erica and I were trying to work out how to get down there, but glad we stayed home that weekend. I heard they had to cancel one show.

Anyway, your reply below to my message was to send you my file with my picture, and you would upload it for me. But how do I attach a file to these e-mails? Boy, I feel dumb.

PS - I just posted a notice to the TP about the website I just built with hostbaby.com; check it out at www.sacredslackkey.com

Bill Neubauer

Kika Pila
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000