Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Share-A-Link
 Admin's website
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Darin
Lokahi

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  09:11:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Darin's Homepage
Andy just created his own tech-savvy webpage, complete with pictures and sound samples. It's at www.taropatch.net/andy Enjoy!

Darin
http://www.hawaiiguitar.com/

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  10:35:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I felt a little funny setting up an official webpage so I'm totally open to feedback and suggestions. The purpose is for people to find me as an option for live music in the New York area. If you have any thoughts, good or bad, I'm all ears. Mahalo.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

slkho
`Olu`olu

740 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  11:08:02 AM  Show Profile
Excellent site Andy, didn't know all that about you...very cool.
Why not start your workshops or HMI out there for East Coasters?
-slkho
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  12:59:41 PM  Show Profile
Good job Andy. Now you need to change your profile. It's under "Links" just in case you didn't know.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  1:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by jwn

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

...an official webpage...
Being preemptive I see. Before all those UNauthorized UNofficial websites show up. You're a smart man Andy.

Btw... is Darin your pub-agent now?
LOL. All true.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  2:51:02 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Andy!!
Nice website. But I hafta ask, after darin giving you the nod, how come no picture of the 2 of you?
So are you hoping to leave your day job any time soon?
Have fun!!!!!
auntie -

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  4:03:49 PM  Show Profile
Andy,

You need choke keywords so that search engines come find you. They should be names of various drugs, bodyparts, augmentation techniques, names of hotel heiresses that are names of cities, promises of instant riches, an' li' dat. Geev 'um.

Also, how about what kine affairs you will play at. Since this is Da Apple Nui, like: bar mitzvahs, baby lu`aus, gradjamation parties, weddings of 17 different ethnic groups, wakes, confirmations, The Feast of St. Anthony, Goldman Sachs celebrates the Dow going back through 11,000, Goldman Sachs drowns their sorrows when Abby Joseph Cohen is wrong and the Dow goes through 9,000, the Bronx Zoo has a new baby hippo, the C and A lines get back running after the electric fire, christenings, the day when the Year of the Rooster is over, so that couples can marry again, the establishment of 4 more bus lines between Alphabet City and Foxwoods, Bloomberg pays off the City debt out of his personal checking account, Bernie and Rudy get matching concealed carry weapons permits, the inaugural opening of the Oyster Bar on weekends, Metro North launches the first armored train into GCT, LGA extends their runways to EWR, and somebody besides Air France lands at JFK - just for starters.

We also think that Sig Zane should get some artistic credits. And which guitar is that?

LOOKS GOOD! SOUNDS EVEN BETTER!

...Reid
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  2:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
To test my web abilities, I added a guest book too. Surprised myself that I was able to integrate it. Hopefully, it works!

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000