Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Hello again
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

andyjade
Akahai

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  09:27:50 AM  Show Profile
Been a member for a while, but haven't posted in ages. Seems like the board has grown a bit. Anyway, I'm Aj, from Portland. Been playing guitar for 16 years, 'uke for 3, and mandolin for 2. Family/friends on Oahu, but home is here on the mainland. Also a big fan of any and hall local food.......

javeiro
Lokahi

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  4:05:39 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back to the forum Aj. I'm not far from you over here in Olympia, Washington. Who knows, maybe one of these days......

Aloha,
John A.
Go to Top of Page

Podagee57
Lokahi

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  5:50:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Podagee57's Homepage
Welcome Andy. I'm just over the hill in Bend. Ever get over this way? What part of Portland do you live in?

What? You mean high "E" is the TOP string. No way dude! That changes everything!
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  8:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
E komo mai, Andy! Another Oregonian, yay! Come down to Eugene and jam with us sometime at our kanikapilas every 2nd Friday. Our next one is this Friday from 7-10pm. If you ever come down this way, please give us a holler! - Maggie
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  12:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
E komo mai Aj! I live on O'ahu. Which side of the island of O'ahu are your family and friends from? Just curious.

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

andyjade
Akahai

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  06:37:17 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the warm re-welcome. I do make it to Bend and Eugene from time to time; I'd love to sit in on a jam. I'm currently in SW Portland (close to the wonderful new Aiea grill!!!).

Friends and family are both in Kaimuki/Hawaii Kai or up and the North Shore.

How's the snow situation in Bend, Podagee? We have a nice dusting here.......
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  06:39:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by MahinaM

E komo mai, Andy! Another Oregonian, yay!
And another Andy! Welcome back. Thanks for the intro.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

andyjade
Akahai

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  06:43:41 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Andy. Glad to be back. I like how that site has blossomed. Thanks for providing such a cool resource......

AJ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000