Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 Problems with email sent through Taropatch.net
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  09:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I am looking into the possibility that emails sent through the forum, member-to-member are not going through. A few members are helping to test this right now. I'll keep you updated.

Andy

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  09:37:47 AM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
Andy,
I recently sent two emails to cpatch and have heard nothing in return so I assume that he did not get them. I hope that is the answer and that it can be corrected. Jerry
Go to Top of Page

mike2jb
Lokahi

USA
213 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  10:51:31 AM  Show Profile
Same here--sent a message but got no response (unless the member is away?).

Would be happy to be a "test pilot" if need be.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  11:02:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I am working on this. Clearly, emailing through the forum here is not working as intended.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  7:08:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Ok, I think email is working now. Can a few of you send out 2-3 test emails and confirm if your test mails were received? Thanks.

Sorry for any emails that were lost in cyberspace. I am not sure how long email through the forum was not working.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  10:20:26 AM  Show Profile
Andy - it is still not working. I tried sending to Paul and to a few others, but did not work.

Thanks,
Wanda

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  11:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Shoot, back to the drawing board. I'll post again when you should try kicking the tires.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  1:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
A while back I emailed Wanda and haven't heard anything yet. Should I try again now or still wait a little while?

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  2:00:47 PM  Show Profile
I jus sent you one Andy - get it?

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  2:14:31 PM  Show Profile
This probably has not been working for quite some time, since I have written to several people who I know answer my e-mails. I'm glad it is something technical, though. I was hoping it wasn't that yunz just didn't want to be bothered with me. (Course, that could be it Getting paranoid. And anyone who wrote to me....I guess I didn't get your stuff. But, Hawaiianmusicfan, I did get an e-mail from you quite some time back and I wrote you back the same day....must be a technical glitch. I'm sure with all these akamai computer blokes that it will get fixed.

Thanks for all your hard work, Andy. You're the greatest!

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

Edited by - wcerto on 03/26/2007 2:16:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  3:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

This probably has not been working for quite some time, since I have written to several people who I know answer my e-mails. I'm glad it is something technical, though. I was hoping it wasn't that yunz just didn't want to be bothered with me. (Course, that could be it Getting paranoid. And anyone who wrote to me....I guess I didn't get your stuff. But, Hawaiianmusicfan, I did get an e-mail from you quite some time back and I wrote you back the same day....must be a technical glitch. I'm sure with all these akamai computer blokes that it will get fixed.

Thanks for all your hard work, Andy. You're the greatest!

You did? I hope I get it. Try writing again maybe. I'm glad you got mine. Tell me when you send it, and I'll let you know if I get it or not. Mahalo nui loa!
OK, gotta hiamoe now! Hahaha!

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  4:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Ok, I have made some changes to the code. It's not 100% there yet but it's close.

Can some of you kindly send some test emails to each other (not to me, the Admin account seems to be working)? Much appreciated. Please let me know.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  12:31:23 AM  Show Profile
All systems go. It is working.

Mahalo to all the techie kine folk who fix these kine tings.

Wanda

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  04:02:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
There must have been lots of emails not received so rest assured that your friends still like you! I think the problem existed for some time before people began to notice.

Member-to-member emails are working properly again. I am still working on getting the new member, automated email that goes out to work correctly.

If you sending test emails to each other; AND it is not working, please let me know ASAP.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2007 :  03:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I am still struggle with solving this email issue. It's very inconsistent as to when it works and when it does not. At this moment, I do not think it is working.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2007 :  07:31:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
Good news: Wanda and I are now officially corresponding with each other through email.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.88 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000