Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Aloha! It's Leilehua from Hilo!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Hula Rider
Lokahi

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  09:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hula Rider's Homepage
Aloha kakou!

I see some names I recognize, and many I don't. I've been meaning to sign up here for a few years now, and finally done it.

Malama pono,
Leilehua

hwnmusiclives
`Olu`olu

USA
580 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  09:59:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnmusiclives's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Hula Rider

Aloha kakou!

I see some names I recognize, and many I don't. I've been meaning to sign up here for a few years now, and finally done it.

Malama pono,
Leilehua

Hey! It's Kau Kau Kitchen lady! I steh hungry just making your acquaintance!

Welcome to the taropatch!

Join me for the history of Hawaiian music and its musicians at Ho`olohe Hou at www.hoolohehou.org.
Go to Top of Page

Tommy
Akahai

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  11:37:34 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Leilehua,
Nice to see you here--welcome! We met at AMC 2004 and during a very long wait at the Ho`olehua airport. I look forward to your participation in "da patch".
Tommy Cheng
Go to Top of Page

da_joka
Lokahi

361 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  11:44:48 AM  Show Profile
Howzit?

Welcome to da patch! Hilo no ka oi!

Brandon

If can, can. If no can, no can.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  11:45:35 AM  Show Profile
Leilehua - we are honored to have you here at Taro Patch. I am so excited to have one with your vast knowledge on so many varied topics join us here. I am especially excited to have a kumu hula, because I have so many questions that come up periodically. What a web site you have...and motorcycles, and cookinig, and hula and culture and language, and music and on and on and, oh wow. You are the true rennaisance woman. I think I quoted something from your web site a while back about what to call the island of Hawai`i and use of "Hawai`i nei".

At any rate, welcome, and thank you so much for sharing your many areas of expertise with us.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  11:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Leilehua,

We met at AMC in April 2002, I think. It was so long ago that I almost forgot. Great to have you here. BTW, I just got the Big Island CD where you have a track and enjoyed listening to it this weekend.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  12:47:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Welcome to Taropatch, Leilehua! I look forward to meeting you in Pahala in December, too! You will be a great addition to an already wonderful roster of incredible instructors. A hui hou - Maggie
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  1:40:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha mai e Leilehua! E komo mai to the Patch! Great to have you here. Keep posting!

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2007 :  12:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
E komo mai e Leilehua! I wanted to encourage you to keep loving Hawai'i Nei.

Should we call you Lei instead?

'Alika

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  01:37:10 AM  Show Profile
Aloha Leilehua!
I'll be with Maggie when we meet at Keoki's camp! We, along with other mainland friends, are really looking forward to Big Island fun in December.
E Komo Mai!!
nancy
Go to Top of Page

Hula Rider
Lokahi

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  08:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hula Rider's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by hwnmusiclives

Hey! It's Kau Kau Kitchen lady! I steh hungry just making your acquaintance!

Welcome to the taropatch!
[/quote]
Aloha no!
Yes, food is, indeed, one of my favorite hobbies! If you want to talk local-kine eats, feel free to come visit my Kau Kau Kitchen webiste and forum!
Malama pono,
Leilehua
Go to Top of Page

Hula Rider
Lokahi

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  08:28:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hula Rider's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy

Aloha Leilehua,
Nice to see you here--welcome! We met at AMC 2004 and during a very long wait at the Ho`olehua airport. I look forward to your participation in "da patch".
Tommy Cheng

Oh, yes, I remember that day well! You can tell who all the "Hawaiians" and "Hawaiians at Heart" are! They are the ones when stuck in an airport, instead of grumbling, bus' out da `ukulele and kika and start jammin!
Malama pono,
Leilehua
Go to Top of Page

Hula Rider
Lokahi

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  08:29:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hula Rider's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by da_joka

Howzit?

Welcome to da patch! Hilo no ka oi!

Brandon

Mahalo no ka "welcome!"
It's a very nice forum - so much aloha!
Malama pono,
Leilehua
Go to Top of Page

Hula Rider
Lokahi

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  08:30:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hula Rider's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

Leilehua - we are honored to have you here at Taro Patch. I am so excited to have one with your vast knowledge on so many varied topics join us here. I am especially excited to have a kumu hula, because I have so many questions that come up periodically. What a web site you have...and motorcycles, and cookinig, and hula and culture and language, and music and on and on and, oh wow. You are the true rennaisance woman. I think I quoted something from your web site a while back about what to call the island of Hawai`i and use of "Hawai`i nei".

At any rate, welcome, and thank you so much for sharing your many areas of expertise with us.

Oh, wow! I think, reading your welcome, my hat stay coming too small for my head! LOL! You are so sweet - the honor is all mine. It's a very nice forum. Mahalo!
Malama pono,
Leilehua
Go to Top of Page

Hula Rider
Lokahi

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  08:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hula Rider's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Leilehua,

We met at AMC in April 2002, I think. It was so long ago that I almost forgot. Great to have you here. BTW, I just got the Big Island CD where you have a track and enjoyed listening to it this weekend.

E aloha no!
I'm glad you are enjoying the CD - it was a real privilage to be on it! Everyone who participated in the project were such sweet folks! Several have joined me for the Wednesday show at the Palace Theater to highlight their contribution. Such an honor getting to play with these wonderful people!
Malama pono,
Leilehua
Go to Top of Page

Hula Rider
Lokahi

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  08:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hula Rider's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MahinaM

Welcome to Taropatch, Leilehua! I look forward to meeting you in Pahala in December, too! You will be a great addition to an already wonderful roster of incredible instructors. A hui hou - Maggie

Aloha e Maggie,
I am definately looking forward to returning to Keoki's camp. Last year we had SO much fun! It was the first time I had taught in a song session, so we "killed two birds with one stone," worked over Saddle Road, as I needed to get it ready for the CD.
This year I will focus on hula and lei making.
Malama pono,
Leilehua
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000