Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Taropatch.net Miscellaneous
 Announcements, Feedback, Suggestions
 E Mail Problem *fixed*
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2003 :  5:16:26 PM  Show Profile
Andy,
A couple of times I tried to send a registered member an email by going to that member's page and using the send an email button. It looked like I was typing the email and it looked like it was being sent, but it never got to the person. Am I missing something?
Thanks,
Raymond Stovich
San Jose

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2003 :  7:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I've experienced the same problem.

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

kihoalukid
Lokahi

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2003 :  8:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit kihoalukid's Homepage
me too, (unless theyre ignoring me)

Lee
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2003 :  8:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
No, they're just ignoring you. Raymond and I are having technical difficulties.

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2003 :  11:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hmmm, this potential problem was brought to my attention last week. I guess it is now an "official" problem. I'll see what I can do.

It's my understanding that sometimes the email works and other times it does not. Is that correct? Can you all send each other some tests and let me know your findings? Anyone who can never send email through the member link? Or is it always sporadic?

Andy
Go to Top of Page

kihoalukid
Lokahi

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  01:12:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit kihoalukid's Homepage
ok, i sent a test email to rjs, cpatch,and admin....

Lee
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  01:52:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by kihoalukid

ok, i sent a test email to rjs, cpatch,and admin....

I got it but I'm ignoring you. Just kidding...it never showed up, although I did get something about organ enlargement. I guess they don't realize that I play guitar, not keyboards, and I'm already playing a dreadnaught.

Craig
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  02:45:05 AM  Show Profile
I did not receive any email either.
Gee I got that organ enlargement, too - and I was going to order one for mom, she likes to play hymns on one of those color coded "play be number" organs.

As soon as I'm done with this, I will send out a round of emails.
Raymond
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  09:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
FYI, I received the test emails from kihoalukid and Pauline.

BTW, to those not receiving mail... do you get some and not others? Or do you not get any emails sent through the member links here? Also, do you have any SPAM filters or software set up?

RJS - just sent you 2 tests.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  1:07:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I don't think I've received any emails from the member links. I get the rest of my mail just fine and although I do have spam filters set up, I scan through the spam folder to catch any legitimate mail on a regular basis.

Craig

Edited by - cpatch on 01/14/2003 7:42:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  6:51:35 PM  Show Profile
Andy-
Got your 2 tests.
To my knowledge I have not received an email from members link, but I also don't kno if any were sent. I've sent them 3 times over past 2 months and did not receive a reply from any of the three, so I assume they didn't receive the emails.
No spam filters (but it sounds like a good idea) Norton virus check fairly up to date.
Raymond
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  7:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I've sent you several emails through the member links over the past few months Raymond. I thought you were ignoring me.

Craig
Go to Top of Page

kihoalukid
Lokahi

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  8:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit kihoalukid's Homepage
i dont know if anyones tried to email me thru taropatch, ive sent 2 or 3 to members with no reply, i did send one to admin couple months ago and that went thru ok, and i did get admins reply.i have no spam filers or anything like that,using an imac.

Lee
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  10:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
I'm guessing that email sent to or from Admin is working properly but sent from and to anyone else is not working properly.

Craig
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  10:54:43 PM  Show Profile
Craig,
Wasn't ignoring you. -- or anyone else who tried to get ahold of me.
Raymond
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  12:05:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Okay, I've made some minor changes. Please send a few more tests to me and each other. Hopefully the problem has been solved. My fingers are crossed.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000