Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 You Tube - Pidgin 101 Lesson
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  02:40:09 AM  Show Profile
Try go lissen dis one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlnTpK_jUug One mele in pidgin by Dr. Shakahashi on `ukulele. "No make highway by me". Good ting, garanzballbaranz

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

808bk
Akahai

82 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  12:29:56 PM  Show Profile
One more since Christmas coming up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKbzmU2u_X0
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  3:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
Oh, Wanda, I remember watching that before, as it was posted in another topic as well. 'Ae, it is funny.

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  10:41:15 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Haole_Boy

Wanda
You would enjoy hearing "Little Red Riding Hood" in pidgin. I heard a man perform it at a Christmass event in Waialua,Oahu, when I was young kid (9). It was hillarious and I would love to find a recording of it. Does anyone know if one exists?
"K.K. Ka‘umanua brought laughs"
quote:
Kent Bowman, longtime Hawaii businessman known to several generations of island residents as a pidgin storyteller and for his character Sen. K.K. Ka'umanua, died Thursday evening in Las Vegas. He was 84.
Aloha 'oe, braddah...

Go to Top of Page

da_joka
Lokahi

361 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  12:21:07 PM  Show Profile
wanda ... ha ha ha ... make shua you no make highway by me eh? tanks fo sharing dat! Some funny was. 808bk, funny eh, da haole guy stay trying soooo hard ... gotta give um credit, no but.

If can, can. If no can, no can.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000