Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 Hi, Iʻm Keoki
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2008 :  01:43:01 AM  Show Profile
Hey Keoki - good luck raising a teenage daughter! Been there, done that (twice) -- and sure don't want to EVER do it again. Yikes! It might give you gray hair and beard. Or cause you to pull your hair out.

But if you need help, you just write to Aunty Wanda. I'll teach you to raise teenage girls and you can teach me `ukulele. Oh, wait. You already are, and you just don't know it. You are teaching me by DVD! Ain't modern technology swell?

You sound almost like a West Virginia boy (where I am from). Well...except for the Grammy part. And the tux part. And the heiau part, and the...... But they play their music, too.

And Paul can sharpen a knife that you could shave with. He shaves the hair off his arm to see how sharp the knife is. (Never get him to shave his face).

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

ypochris
Lokahi

USA
398 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2008 :  2:20:57 PM  Show Profile
Oh, you moving King Lau Lau poi? Say Hi to Jim and Gret for me from Michigan- they got started working the lu'au leaf on my farm, after a while they were buying all my kalo...

And tell then to give my kids Kala and Mahina a kick in the 'okole to get the lo'i back in production!

What is Jim charging you a pound these days?

Chris
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  3:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
E Keoki,

Pehea 'oe?

Sending you aloha pumehana from Maine!

Keep up the great music.

A hui hou!

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

Keoki Kahumoku
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  09:56:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Keoki Kahumoku's Homepage
GOTTA LUV BOILED PEANUTS! ESPECIALLY WHEN ITʻS COLD OUT! LOOK OUT BIG ISLAND GET SNOW!!!
Go to Top of Page

Keoki Kahumoku
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  10:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Keoki Kahumoku's Homepage
EH CHRIS! yep movin da poi or da stuff i been getting more like paʻi ai. add da wata den poi.
let me know if you need. send um frozen solid da besess. price not top secret but moa betta you call if u like? 808-960-8385.keoki
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  10:56:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Keoki Kahumoku

EH CHRIS! yep movin da poi or da stuff i been getting more like paʻi ai. add da wata den poi.
let me know if you need. send um frozen solid da besess. price not top secret but moa betta you call if u like? 808-960-8385.keoki

Now look what you did! lol I think all of us TPers will be calling you!

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

bolofusion
Aloha

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  4:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit bolofusion's Homepage
quote:

I play hawaiian music. started with ukulele, and now on guitar. just started playing the steel which is really fun! I love jam sessions and gigʻs that are out doors. I luv to eat, so i luv to cook, so i luv to hunt,harvest & gather, so i luv to plant, so i luv to get dirty.

eh should get together some time and jam, and congrats on all you guys are doing ,very positive stuff wtih music and woring with the children.
aloha bolo
Go to Top of Page

Keoki Kahumoku
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  7:39:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Keoki Kahumoku's Homepage
wassap bolo! eh tanks again for yours and chris eatons kokua and coming out and talking to da ʻOpio in Kaʻu. ho bra chikenskin jam, remind me of da days when my uncle moke on da nylon and my fada on 12 string: nylon & steel stringssoundsakillasbobillas brah! da 2 guitar orchestra. keep it up n let da music play! where u stay jammin?
Go to Top of Page

noeau
Ha`aha`a

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  4:04:04 PM  Show Profile
Read some of your postings. I hope someday we meet alo i ke alo. Ho'okahi no ka mana'o a kaua. We could sit around and talk story and jam some. I seen Bolo on youtube. ho he crack me up with his duc tape creation. I was jus on the island visiting my daughter who now get one home ho'oku'ono'ono with her mom in Panaewa. Also I was in Kailua visiting a friend who plays stand up bass. I don't know you yet so I never call on you for wala'au.

No'eau, eia au he mea pa'ani wale nō.

Edited by - noeau on 03/03/2008 4:05:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

kealii
Aloha

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  7:14:28 PM  Show Profile
Brada Keoki ... you da man! Sweet Lelehua is the bomb. What guitar did you use on that recording? I hope to see you live some day. I live in Kalihi, so if you are performing on Oahu let me know. Aloha no.

"Geevum ... one more time!" (Gabby)
Go to Top of Page

Keoki Kahumoku
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  07:51:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Keoki Kahumoku's Homepage
Mahalo Kealii! I think that recording may have been with my ʻol Yari guitar from japan...not da alvarez yari though...Mahog back and sides, solid spruce top, 00 size I tink?
Perform Oahu?? hmmmm..when you coming Big Island?
Go to Top of Page

kealii
Aloha

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  8:28:02 PM  Show Profile
quote:

Perform Oahu?? hmmmm..when you coming Big Island?

Man, I was just up Hilo couple weeks ago. Only fly in, fly out for work though. Had lunch at Nihon. As far as I'm concerned Hilo side no ka oi - especially up side. Next time I come up I'll give you a shout. Aloha.

"Geevum ... one more time!" (Gabby)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000