Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 aloha im bolo
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bolofusion
Aloha

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  4:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit bolofusion's Homepage
just connecting with you fahlahs.
got stuff on www.youtube.com/bolomusic22 some videos of me jammin solo and with different artist etc.
ahui hou
malama pono
b

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  05:04:05 AM  Show Profile
Hey Bolo,

Caught your act at Kona Brewing Company last summer. Great stuff! Welcome to TaroPatch.

dog
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  07:51:41 AM  Show Profile
Bolo - you got the magic fingers. Plus playing guitar and `ukulele at the same time - WOW! You push the limits of slack key and even make up your own rules. You make it fresh and new, yet still respect da kine. Mahalo.

PS: You guitar has nylon strings? How do you like that for slack key? Does it take to being tuned and retuned and retuned?

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

Edited by - wcerto on 02/27/2008 07:54:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  08:08:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha nui kaua! Welcome to taropatch. I loved your "'Opihi Moemoe!"

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

bolofusion
Aloha

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  12:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit bolofusion's Homepage
aloha taro patch'ins mahalo for enjoying my videos and music.looking forward to more performances this year,and new cd, tour and all that good stuff.
i like jamming nylon string instruments and also play 6-12 steel strings guitars.it takes awhile to tune nylon just have to really strecth strings so they stay in tune takes a few days not as easy as steel strings.
opihi moe moe is a fun song and maybe ill do some different arrangements with fellow players keoki kahumoku,chris yeaton etc.
everybody keep music alive, support local artist, and enjoy slack key
Go to Top of Page

bolofusion
Aloha

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  12:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit bolofusion's Homepage
my email is old in my profile but no mo time fo change um so dis my good one [email removed]
also all my music is played in taro patch tunning. latin stuff, rock,instrumental,classical etc.
mahalo

Bolo's email in his profile has been updated. -Admin
Go to Top of Page

Keoki Kahumoku
Akahai

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  09:11:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Keoki Kahumoku's Homepage
MAhalo Bolo & Chris! What a jam dat was huh!?! just da besses with Sonny Lim and KONABOB on Bass. Auntie Diana was wonderful too...Kaʻu is so blessed! MAhalo to all of our Performers! Mahalo Uncle Kimo Hussey!! Elijah, Terri, Ty! We gonna give um again!
Keoki
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000