Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Slack Key Kings?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  6:25:24 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by sirduke58

Eh Braddah Ed you get one extra Kazoo I can borrow o' wat? Unless you like "Tag Team" dem. You on da Kazoo and me on da Nose Flute?
Shootz braddah Duke, bring it on! Along wit you on your nose flute, I going blow dem buggahs away wit da hanabata in my bamboo kazoo! Not oni dat brah, right now I also steh working on one 'uwehe, 'ami and slide routine dat going geev dem amatchas so much stah eye dat dey no going be able fo play! Remembah now, you saw it here first!

Edited by - guitarded on 06/17/2009 2:26:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

sm80808
Lokahi

347 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  6:33:51 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by guitarded

quote:

Eh Braddah Ed you get one extra Kazoo I can borrow o' wat? Unless you like "Tag Team" dem. You on da Kazoo and me on da Nose Flute?
Shootz braddah Duke, bring it on! Along wit you on your nose flute, I going blow dem buggahs away wit da hanabata in my bamboo kazoo! Not oni dat brah, right now I also steh working on one 'uwehe, 'ami and slide routine dat going geev dem amatchas so much stah eye dat dey no going be able fo play! Remembah now, you saw it here first!

lol....

Go to Top of Page

sm80808
Lokahi

347 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  6:35:17 PM  Show Profile
lol....

Edited by - sm80808 on 06/16/2009 6:35:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  8:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage
hahahahaha! good cd cover, add the flutes, bamboos, kika and ukuleles!

thanks for the 'love' of ki ho alu!

Mai'ka'i

Aloha & Mahalo, Donald Kauli'a

donkaulia
Go to Top of Page

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  8:48:38 PM  Show Profile
Eh I wen foget da oddah paht time membahs of my all-stah band from "Da Oddah Guyz" Get Gregg holdin' down da bass line groove on his Didjeridu and Jack on his "Air Steel Geetah" (You gotta catch his Eddie Van Halen covers)And wat Al you going be jammin' da pa'anis on da autoharp o'wat? I wondah wat "Hawaii Aloha" goin' sound like wen we pau?

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  9:44:25 PM  Show Profile
Huuuu braddah Duke, now you getting me all excited!

Go to Top of Page

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  11:45:15 PM  Show Profile
Eh Ed dat friggin' mongoose get me lilabit worried. I see dat buggah get da slide paht wired but wat about da 'uwehe and da 'ami? Tink you goin' geddum trained by showtime o'wat???? Buggah get all da physical attributes but he still goddah bring his game and execute oddahwize poho da physical gift.

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?
Go to Top of Page

RWD
`Olu`olu

USA
850 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  02:01:20 AM  Show Profile
Don, you are a class guy.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

kihoalukid
Lokahi

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  02:42:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit kihoalukid's Homepage
The term "Hang loose mongoose" takes on a whole new meaning

Lee

Edited by - kihoalukid on 06/17/2009 02:43:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  05:01:23 AM  Show Profile
quote:

Eh Ed dat friggin' mongoose get me lilabit worried. I see dat buggah get da slide paht wired but wat about da 'uwehe and da 'ami? Tink you goin' geddum trained by showtime o'wat???? Buggah get all da physical attributes but he still goddah bring his game and execute oddahwize poho da physical gift.
No worries braddah Duke, I get um awredeh. Brah, no good reveal ereting yet bumbai da amatchas going be sked fo show up.

Still yet get one more move dat I nevah show yet. Try see if you can guess which move I steh talking about...

Kden I going trow you one hint: Da peepos sitting in da front row bettah bring eye protection because dass when da real "physical gift" going be revealing itself. 'O'opu nui, tewe tewe...

Edited by - guitarded on 06/17/2009 2:09:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  09:32:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage
Good title song: 'Mongoose Slack Key Underture' ....this song got some balls too!

hahahahahaaahahhaa

donkaulia
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  10:51:14 AM  Show Profile

Oops. No was dat bad, eh?
I guess da oddah one going *poof* pretty soon too.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  11:08:28 AM  Show Profile
Da picha police mus tink you one bad boy, Braddah Ed. Ah, they don't know you like we know you. We fo certain you one bad boy. But you shua make us stay laff.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  3:03:54 PM  Show Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiySwSnBUak - This looks like Braddah Don making music wit Mike Ka`awa and Brother Noland, I think maybe.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

Edited by - wcerto on 06/17/2009 3:05:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

slipry1
Ha`aha`a

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  5:46:35 PM  Show Profile
quote:

Eh I wen foget da oddah paht time membahs of my all-stah band from "Da Oddah Guyz" Get Gregg holdin' down da bass line groove on his Didjeridu and Jack on his "Air Steel Geetah" (You gotta catch his Eddie Van Halen covers)And wat Al you going be jammin' da pa'anis on da autoharp o'wat? I wondah wat "Hawaii Aloha" goin' sound like wen we pau?

I'd need da cojones of da mongoose to play like Eddie! Mahalo for the complement!

keaka
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000