Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Introduce Yourself
 To all you slackers!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

southcoast
Aloha

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2013 :  3:40:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit southcoast's Homepage  Reply with Quote

My name is Dirk Wormhoudt - I have a little operation called the "Southcoast Ukulele & Guitar Company".

In addition to 4-string instruments, we have some nice string sets for the little fellows - that's actually what we're probably best known for. We recently introduced a group of strings for Taropatch tuning for the Ukulele - not so much because there is such a large community of Slack Key Ukulele players out there, but because it is such a sweet sound.

In announcing those, I got a hold of one of your illustrious members here, who then referred me to this site. I was surprised to see it had an Ukulele section! While the style is native to those big, giant 6-stringers, we hope to help give it a nice sound with a couple less strings, and look forward to learning more about the nuances of playing, the great players and the history from the members here.

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2014 :  11:32:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Dirk.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000