Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 What did you play today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Earl
`Olu`olu

USA
503 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2018 :  09:15:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Earl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Based on your other posts, you are down for medical reasons and that is frustrating. Been there, done that too, and more than once over the last few years. When playing an an instrument is in your blood it really hurts to not be able to do that, even temporarily. A few years ago I started to feel arthritis beginning in my fretting hand, and that scared the bejeezus out of me. I went as far as picking up an inexpensive used square-neck resonator guitar, so I could start learning to play that - fearfully anticipating the day when I could not fret or play finger style any more. Scary thoughts.

We understand your venting. No worries.
Go to Top of Page

jkwasnik
Aloha

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2018 :  5:48:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit jkwasnik's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Years ago, I found some sheet music for Russian guitar: 7-string (!) tuned, low-to-high DGDGBDG.

John Kwasnik
Sacramento, CA
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000