Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Taropatch.net Buttons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  01:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Aloha everyone,

You asked for buttons and they're finally here. It'll be a great help in spotting fellow Taropatch members at concerts, workshops, the supermarket, etc.

They measure about 1 3/4" and look very cool. I hope you'll be as proud to wear one as I am.

Click the following links for the order form. The cost includes postage. If you have trouble downloading the form, please email me. As always, mahalo for your continued aloha and support.

Adobe Acrobat Button Form

Word Button Form (if you're prompted for a password, hit cancel)

Plain Text Word Button Form (quickest download)

Andy

islandboo
Lokahi

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  08:57:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great!

Now how about those T-shirts?

Love ya!

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Stacey
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2003 :  4:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha e Andy,
Wahoo! I just received my taropatch.net buttons. Mahalo for making them up for us and for the quick shipping.
Go to Top of Page

Gary
Aloha

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2003 :  02:38:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Andy:
I'll buy a Coffee Cup! (dishwasher safe) :-)

http://www.stylesupportmidi.com
Bass and Drum MIDI Tracks

Edited by - Gary on 02/11/2006 7:45:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
`Olu`olu

571 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  3:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha e Andy,

We got the buttons — they look very cool.

Mahalo nö ho'i!

-Sarah
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  4:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliment Sarah. Mahalo to those who have ordered your buttons! They'll be great for wearing to concerts to identify other Taropatch.net members.

I put one on my guitar strap. Now I need to find a place to play and I also need to build a repertoire. Either way, I'll look cool with my button! I'm no Ron Popeil but that's my plug.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Bing
Lokahi

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2003 :  3:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On the home page, is the Taro Patch Pin rising like a sunrise or setting like a sunset ?

Bing
Go to Top of Page

islandboo
Lokahi

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2003 :  5:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bing-

It depends on whether you use the scroll up button or the scroll down button!

Debbie B
Go to Top of Page

Chango
Aloha

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  7:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chango's Homepage  Send Chango an AOL message  Send Chango a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
just ask benjamin franklin

one dirty haole
Go to Top of Page

haolegirl
Aloha

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  12:49:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great Andy! How about stickers?

Sherri
Go to Top of Page

kaiaokamalie
Aloha

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  8:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, tanks yah.
Got the Taropatch button today. Some nice.
Wow looks mo betta dan I thought.
Mahalo again.
Aloha till later,
Collins Freitas

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Aloha everyone,

You asked for buttons and they're finally here. It'll be a great help in spotting fellow Taropatch members at concerts, workshops, the supermarket, etc.

They measure about 1 3/4" and look very cool. I hope you'll be as proud to wear one as I am.

Click the following links for the order form. The cost includes postage. If you have trouble downloading the form, please email me. As always, mahalo for your continued aloha and support.

Adobe Acrobat Button Form

Word Button Form (if you're prompted for a password, hit cancel)

Plain Text Word Button Form (quickest download)

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  02:26:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Collins,

Thanks for your support and sorry for the delay.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  11:13:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yah Andy...
Still hoping for stickers - no paper - kine go on truck back window...
Want me to check around?
n
Go to Top of Page

NANI
Lokahi

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2007 :  09:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit NANI's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Easy way to do tea shirst mugs all kinds of stuff would be
http://www.cafepress.com/
they are really easy to work with and the quality of the stuf is great. I have gotten bags and shirts that my friend an ASrtist has done by them and they are perfect for carring my notebooks ect. I can see us now all showing up all decked out in our latest TAROPATCH fashions.

"A hui hou kakou, malama pono".
Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Honopo
Aloha

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2008 :  4:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TAROPATCH Shirts or hoodies!!! What better thing to wear to work every Aloha Friday during the winter here in the midwest!

Cafepress is okay, their stickers and mugs are very cool, but their shirts are awful. I used to use them for my website logo shirts (yes, a few peeps actually bought a logo T from a photography site!). There are much better online shirt companies out there.
Go to Top of Page

Honopo
Aloha

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  03:12:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This site does T-shirts, hoodies and polos. They do a great job. The do embroidery logos as well and use quality shirts and polos (they even have Nike polos that are SWEET!). I bet you could get enough people here to order enough to pay for the hosting of the site for a few years!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000